Sunday, March 08, 2009

This is a game Sam likes to play on Sundays. We'll draw scenes from scripture stories and the other person will have to guess what it is. This one was his most difficult yet, mainly because it wasn't a depiction of one of the several fighting scenes he usually draws. After 10 minutes I still couldn't get it so made him give me hints. Here are the hints he gave me...see if you can guess.

This one doesn't have any fighting.

It starts with a P.

The structure *1 means a journey.

*2 is a crown cause that guy is wealthy

*3 are drinks cause those guys are partying.

Here are some more hints from Sam since no one has guessed it yet.

The three people on the left are in a house.

The three people on the right are in a far away land.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

becca said...

That is pretty tough Sam, I can't figure it out. My only guess is the journey to the promised land. Ryan says Lehi's dream, but that doesn't start with a P. We give.

Carol said...

I give too!

Is this a teaser or what? Are we to wait ANOTHER 6 months before you undate your blog to find out the answer. PLEASE, put us out our misery and tell us--email maybe?

Carebear's Thoughts said...

I can't figure it out either. I like Becca's answer.