Sunday, September 09, 2007

For the better part of most days, Sam isn't Sam. He is any number of different ninja or super hero characters that he knows by name, weapon, super power of choice, etc. Of couse I spend most of my day as whatever villain that super hero usually fights. You can usually tell when Sam isn't Sam by the faces he makes as he gets into character. These are the faces Sam makes when he is contemplating how to cut off your legs.
Which could usually be done with any number of different weapons at any given moment that he is usually carrying around. This is pretty typical for him: more weapons than clothes.
Although he is preferring ninja weapons to guns these days, any one of his weapons can be turned into a gun at any moment if he closes one eye and aims it at you. The same goes for anything else he happens to be holding. On more than one occasion I've looked up across the dinner table at him to see him giving one of the "bad guys" in our house the one eye squint before taking it out with whatever he is supposed to be eating or eating with.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

becca said...

Okay those pictures are hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. I love Sam and his imagination! I wonder when Ty will start doing stuff like that. My favorite picture is the one with him in his underpants and a bunch of swords. What a cute kid! I miss him.

Amy and the boys said...

Tricia, I stumbled on your blog through someone else's on someone else's- ha! I love Sam. He is so creative and so much like Brandon. I totally understand this post. Too funny!!!