Monday, January 29, 2007

Many of you may have seen this recently posted picture on Andy's Hansen's blog. Yes, that is my innocent little boy dressed in a pretty light blue princess dress.
If you are like me then you may have been wondering, "But why would rambunctious little Sam, (who spends all day at my house playing football, wrestling, "getting the bad guys," and chasing me around the house with his light saber, and doing other boyish things) dress up in a pretty light blue princess dress?" Who could be influencing him to dress like a woman in a light blue dress? At first I thought the culprits were his little friends seen below..........

And then I saw this! You be the judge. Mystery solved.

Posted by Picasa Andy Hansen

Ha Ha Andy. PS Happy Birthday

3 comments:

becca said...

HA HA HA HA HA! What a nice birthday present for Andy! Sam looks cute in a dress. Reminds me of when I use to make David wear my cute little purple dress, and then make him twirl around in circles. Poor Dave. I hope he has forgiven me for that.

Emily said...

I remember going trick-or-treating with my big brother Andy one year. I think we were both in elementary school, or maybe Andy was in Jr High. Anyway, he borrowed one of my jumper-dresses and asked for candy as a girl...it was fun!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see that photo of Sam right in the middle of his wedding video....