Sunday, February 28, 2010

Carol and Dave-This is for you!
Hello. There is a reason I do not blog very often. I am really terrible at it. What might take someone just a few minutes to do, seems to take me at least an hour. For example, I just typed up a whole new blog entry-complete with a picture and a link to a website (quite a feat for me) and then promptly erased it. In my attempt to retrieve it I discovered that I had actually created it in some other blog I didn't even know we had. Beat that!
But today I will not let blogger get the better of me. I am going to persevere to help some people that I love-Carol, my amazing mother-in-law, and Dave my awesome brother-in-law.
Dave has created a website showcasing Carol's absolutely DELICIOUS homemade chocolates.
Also, Dave has entered this website in a contest at BYU-so check it out and if you are impressed put the link on your blog and on facebook and you could be helping out a newly-married accounting major! What could be better? It could be fun! Thanks for reading. Oh, and don't expect me to blog again for a while. I have just about maxed out my blogging skills for the next 6 months at least.

3 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

It is nice to see an entry on your blog, not really an update though. Rumor has it that you do have big blogwothy news that you could blog about and confirm. We do miss your cute family and look forward to seeing an update here at some point.

Kari said...

I, for one, would love to read more on your blog.

Creative Stirrings said...

You made me smile as I completely understand! Although I have come a long way! I think about you often and hope you are happy and thriving!