Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sam does He Man

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2257081819353562779

Here's a video of Sam reciting the intro to his favorite cartoon, He Man. Cartoons today aren't as quality as they were back when I was growing up, so thanks to Youtube, I've introduced Sam to all the classics, like GI Joe, Transformers, and of course He Man. Here's the translation:

Hi. I'm Adam, prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of castle Grayskull. This is Cringer my fearless friend (showing his toy lion). Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said, "By the powers of Grayskull" (Sam adding theme music) "I have the power!"
Cringer became the mighty Battlecat (shooting Cringer with magic sword) and I became He Man, the most powerful man in the universe! (punching).
Only 3 others share our secret; our friend the sorcerous, Man of Arms, and Orco. Together we defend castle Grayskull from the evil forces of Skeletor (more theme music).

1 comment:

Kat said...

Wow that was a lot for such a little guy to remember. Thanks for the translation.